Mike Graves, P.Eng. - Owner
Coastal Engineering Services was founded by Mike Graves in 2004 and has since grown to having a substantial customer base in all areas of industry. As the founder of Coastal Engineering Services, I have worked in the industrial lubrication field for 25 years in the functions of sales, repair, on-site investigation, lubrication system design, training and consultation.
Coastal Engineering Services follows four main principles, which are the foundation and keys to our success:
2. Excellent Service
Found out how these core values have helped hundreds of clients achieve lasting success with their in-plant lubrication programs.
What We Do
- Supply lubrication equipment
- Centralized Lubrication System Design (pumps, reels, meters)
- Centralized Autolubrication System Design (in-plant & off-road)
- On-Site Basic Lubrication Training
- Supply Filtering & Oil Conditioning Equipment
- Manage Oil Analysis Programs via WearCheck Canada Inc.
- Supply Lubricant Storage & Contamination Control Equipment
- Repair & Recondition Lubrication Pumps
- APEGNB (Association of Professional Engineers & Geologists of New Brunswick)